+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28

Thread: TallyEURO - Official Euro TI meet - Wednesdays, 7:30p

Administrator

ArtyG is leaking awesomeness, call the amberlamps! ArtyG is leaking awesomeness, call the amberlamps! ArtyG is leaking awesomeness, call the amberlamps! ArtyG is leaking awesomeness, call the amberlamps! ArtyG is leaking awesomeness, call the amberlamps! ArtyG is leaking awesomeness, call the amberlamps! ArtyG is leaking awesomeness, call the amberlamps! ArtyG is leaking awesomeness, call the amberlamps! ArtyG is leaking awesomeness, call the amberlamps! ArtyG is leaking awesomeness, call the amberlamps! ArtyG is leaking awesomeness, call the amberlamps! ArtyG's Avatar

Might as well just show-up Thursday Nights.
    rock out with your SOHC out

P4NDA.Racing ▫ Dixie SCCA ▫ Big Boy Racing ▫ BFH Customs ▫ TrackTUNEDEJ8Squad #737

R.I.P. Abel "Abe" Lincoln (11.12.1986-9.3.2005)

Senior Member THE SOY is leaking awesomeness, call the amberlamps! THE SOY is leaking awesomeness, call the amberlamps! THE SOY is leaking awesomeness, call the amberlamps! THE SOY is leaking awesomeness, call the amberlamps! THE SOY is leaking awesomeness, call the amberlamps! THE SOY is leaking awesomeness, call the amberlamps! THE SOY is leaking awesomeness, call the amberlamps! THE SOY is leaking awesomeness, call the amberlamps! THE SOY is leaking awesomeness, call the amberlamps! THE SOY is leaking awesomeness, call the amberlamps! THE SOY is leaking awesomeness, call the amberlamps! THE SOY's Avatar

I think it may need location change. Thoughts?
    .DekaB werkS

Apprentice Armstern3 is a jewel in the rough Armstern3 is a jewel in the rough Armstern3 is a jewel in the rough Armstern3's Avatar

Maybe autozone and old albertsons parking lot in Tennessee and Ocala?

That lot that Armstern is talking about is huge and usually empty, it would be a great place to chill.

I'm down with wherever. I'm planning on going to Thursday meet this week, but a Euro meet could be fun too.

Senior Member THE SOY is leaking awesomeness, call the amberlamps! THE SOY is leaking awesomeness, call the amberlamps! THE SOY is leaking awesomeness, call the amberlamps! THE SOY is leaking awesomeness, call the amberlamps! THE SOY is leaking awesomeness, call the amberlamps! THE SOY is leaking awesomeness, call the amberlamps! THE SOY is leaking awesomeness, call the amberlamps! THE SOY is leaking awesomeness, call the amberlamps! THE SOY is leaking awesomeness, call the amberlamps! THE SOY is leaking awesomeness, call the amberlamps! THE SOY is leaking awesomeness, call the amberlamps! THE SOY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Armstern3 View Post
    Maybe autozone and old albertsons parking lot in Tennessee and Ocala?
    Not bad, how is the light over there?
    .DekaB werkS

Apprentice Armstern3 is a jewel in the rough Armstern3 is a jewel in the rough Armstern3 is a jewel in the rough Armstern3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by THE SOY View Post
    Not bad, how is the light over there?
    Lol, I didn't even think about that. I guess I'll pass by and se if the lighting is good.

So did we decide if we are meeting tonight and if so are we gonna try the new location? I'll be there around 7:30 unless I hear differently. Hopefully I won't be the only one... Lol

Apprentice themutt has a reputation beyond repute themutt has a reputation beyond repute themutt has a reputation beyond repute themutt has a reputation beyond repute themutt has a reputation beyond repute themutt has a reputation beyond repute themutt has a reputation beyond repute themutt has a reputation beyond repute themutt has a reputation beyond repute themutt has a reputation beyond repute

if the aroused rabbit goes ill probably come along. not euro, but a car guy none-the-less

No dice for me tonight, too much school work on my plate.
    .DekaB werkS

Well, I'm just now waking up so ill be out there at 7:30. If nobody else shows at least I'll have an excuse to get to the gym early before work. =P I'll be in the green jetta at the old albertsons parking lot near the autozone.

Looks like tonight is a bust. Gym time! I'll see you all tomorrow at the regular meet. =)

Apprentice themutt has a reputation beyond repute themutt has a reputation beyond repute themutt has a reputation beyond repute themutt has a reputation beyond repute themutt has a reputation beyond repute themutt has a reputation beyond repute themutt has a reputation beyond repute themutt has a reputation beyond repute themutt has a reputation beyond repute themutt has a reputation beyond repute

yeah, i think the rabbit had a lab report.

No worries. =)

Ugh, just finished lab reporting. I didn't even check TI today, tomorrow it is then. We'll try this Wednesday thing one of these weeks. See you guys tomorrow!

+ Reply to Thread